Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Now more than ever we are here for you our clients and friends!!!
In these strange times we feel it is important to inform our clients that we are aware of the current status of the COVID-19 epidemic. Under the guidance of the CDC and WHO, along with local state and federal government we have modified some of our procedures to help maintain the safety and well being of our clients as well as our team members. We realize that in Arizona Air Conditioning is always an essential service and we want to reassure our clients that we will remain open and ready to serve just as promptly and professionally as we always have. Below are a few of the procedures that we have implemented:
- If clients would like a “contact free” appointment we can accommodate using FaceTime, Google Hangouts or Zoom. For those less “tech-savvy” clients we can provide walkie talkies.
- Every morning our team members are temperature checked.
- Team members who are not feeling well will stay home and self-quarantine.
- Our Technicians will greet you however you prefer (wave, head nod, curtsey, salute)
- Upon arrival our team members will maintain minimum 6-foot distance.
- Gloves are worn when working
- Hand Sanitizer has been provided and will be utilized before and after each visit.
It is our hope that things will return back to normal soon but rest assured at Complete Comfort Home Services we will make every effort to keep you and your family completely comfortable at home during this unplanned stay-cation.
Please contact us at anytime via Facebook, Email, Text or Phone and we would be happy to help.
— Your Complete Comfort Team